There are different types of nozzles that you use along with your pressure washers. The type of nozzle varies based on the area it can cover as well as the pressure that it operates at listed below are a few main types of pressure nozzles you can find as well as the functions of each-
- Zero degree nozzle- this nozzle usually comes in red and ejects streams of water that are concentrated and so can be focused on one particular are of a surface to remove dirt or even hard stains. Because of the force of the water, it is recommended to use this nozzle only on hard surfaces like metal and concrete and avoid soft surfaces such as wood
- Fifteen degree nozzle- this nozzle is yellow coloured and is usually used to remove dirt, debris, and other contaminants before re-painting a surface. The water pressure is not very harsh and so this nozzle can be used on almost all surfaces
- Twenty five degree nozzle- this green coloured water pressure nozzle is best used on large surfaces like decks, driveways, and sidewalks. It does a great job of moving leaves and dirt away from the path
- Low pressure nozzle- Usually black coloured, this nozzle is used to dispense detergents during cleaning processes.
- Rotating nozzle- this nozzle is usually used only with Mi-T-M pressure washes. This nozzle does wonders to help you clean large areas within shorter periods of time. Because of its high pressure jet streams, zero degree impact, as well as a wand pattern that extends to an arc of fifteen degrees, you can easily shave off half your cleaning time with this nozzle
- Long range detergent nozzle- a secondary type of pressure washer accessory, this is great for cleaning projects again. The advantage of this nozzle is that it helps you reach those high places without using a step ladder.
If you are not sure of the kind of pressure washer nozzle to choose, you could go to a hardware store and seek opinions of the people who work there. As experienced professionals in the field, they will be able to guide you correctly and help you choose the right product. Additionally, going online is an alternative to going to a store physically. With all the information you need just a few taps and clicks away, finding something you need has never been easier. Make sure to read up online reviews about different stores before choosing to order online. It is quite easy to find online stores that deliver to your house at low shipping rates.
The right company to go to for high pressure water technology is Pressure Systems Company Inc. (PSS). They specialise in different systems ranging from cold water systems to gas/propane heated systems and even electrically heated systems. You can also find parts and accessories for their water systems. Click on http://www.pscclean.com/ to view their complete list of products and services.